Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Rock Painting Delayed

Big thanks to everyone who came out to our dinner at Festival last night! Unfortunately, because of wind we are postponing the painting of the rock until April 9th. It should be warm then so you definitely do not want to miss this Madison Tradition! 

No comments:

Post a Comment